Notes - Vinay Hegde¶
Welcome to my notes on various topics related to the DevOps terminology such as
- Linux Operating Systems
- Web / Email / DNS / Database Servers
- Configuration Management
- Programming (Python, Shell Scripting)
..and many more.
- reStructuredText (RST) - To write .rst files for the formatting. You can start learning via this
- Sphinx - The engine generating content in HTML, LaTeX, ePub. A beginner’s guide can be found on their page
- GitHub - For maintaining the source code in version control, accessible via link
- ReadTheDocs - Hosting my documentation along with many others. They’ve an excellent document to help you get up and running in no time.
- Please click on any link on the Left Hand side of this webpage to read more on it such as Utilities, CPU, Monitoring among others.
- Once you do so, you will find subsections (varies upon topics) that can be expanded by clicking on the + icon to read them.
- You can also enter your keywords in the Search Box present in the top Left Corner of this webpage to return relevant results.
- Due to dynamic content for any topic in here, this will forever be a work in progress. Feedback, suggestions and queries are always appreciated!
- Kindly read the guidelines on how to share your Contributions to this project.
- Feel free to contact me directly via email or WhatsApp on the above.